At Devlin Construction Ltd, we are pleased to offer our clients a full range of earthwork services; whether you are looking for general excavating services for commercial parking lots or buildings to detailed excavation on commercial properties, we are able to meet your needs. We are a full service Edmonton excavating company with professional knowledgeable operators that have experience in grading, apartment excavation work, commercial excavating, catch basin repairs, replacements and installations, offsite hauling, detailed excavation, hydrovac services and more. Our top of the line technology offers efficiency and results in this fast paced industry. Whatever your requirements are Devlin Construction Ltd. has the capacity to meet all of your excavation needs. Here is a list of just some of the services we offer:
- General & Detailed Excavation – New developments, apartments, commercial properties, parking lots and more.
- Water and Sewer – Installation of water and sewer mains, as well as sewer replacements and repairs. We are also fully equipped to install and replace fire hydrants.
- Pre-Grading – Grading services for new developments, apartments, and commercial properties.
- Footing & Slab – Detailed excavating for commercial properties, apartment buildings, and more
- Hydrovac Excavation – Uses water and vacuum technology in comparison with traditional hydraulic based excavating
- Catch Basin – Catch basin repairs, maintenance, replacement, and installation services.
- Manhole – Manhole repairs, replacement, and installation of services.
- Basements, Park Aids
- Drainage, Ditching
- Concrete & Asphalt Removal
- Offsite removal – Hauling and removal of all debris and materials from onsite excavating
As the construction industry expands, we at Devlin Construction Ltd. continue to offer our clients superior service by continually updating our techniques and skills, as well as implementing new procedures and codes as they are available. We are Edmonton Excavating Contractors that provide efficient, quality services under the safest conditions. Contact our main office today for further information.